Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Marie Skaarup Marie Skaarup is offline

Default Why is there so much space at the buttom?

I am witing an exam paper, and it would help me so much if anyove could
please answer my question asap. Please...

I don't understand, why there is so much white space at the buttom of all
the pages. I have tried changing the margins, making the foot smaller, but it
doesn't help. I use footnotes and have a page number om each page, and the
white space is below both of these. It looks kind of stupid... Does anyone
know how to avoid it?

Thanks in advance!

Marie Skaarup, Denmark