Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Groover

Default Can I print to the paper's edge, i.e. zero margin?

I'm trying to print birthday invitations, 4 to a page in Powerpoint and want
to be able to print to the margin. Is this possible in either Word or
Powerpoint or do I need to be using a more specific graphics program?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Word and Powerpoint will let you print borderless if your printer
will let you print borderless. Unfortunately, most printers have
some amount of non-printable area along each side of the page.

Groover wrote:

I'm trying to print birthday invitations, 4 to a page in Powerpoint and want
to be able to print to the margin. Is this possible in either Word or
Powerpoint or do I need to be using a more specific graphics program?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale

As you are printing 4 to a page, you can 'appear' to print to one or two
edges , ie where it is going to be cut. I would use Powerpoint for this with
the grid on show. Design one, group everything, copy and paste three times
and then turn two of the invitations upside down so that the 'zero margin' is
in the centre. Hope this explanation is clear enough!

--
Rae Drysdale