Korky

Default How can I set up a template to print inverted?

I am setting up a template for the use of multiple users. The media the
template will be printed on is unique in its outline and must be printed
inverted. Rather than each user adjusting the printer settings each time they
need to print this template it would be easier if the template automatically
printed inverted.