Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter H Peter H is offline

Default Table of Contents Corrupted

I edited the table of content "template" to be in calibri font instead of the
previous Times New Roman and each time I insert the new table in the document
I am working with it comes out in Times New Roman. I have tried deleting the
normal.dotm files and redoing but it always comes out in Times New Roman.
The offcei diagnostics tool does not come up with anything and I cannot find
anythiong on line that addresses the problem.
I then tried a new document and the table came out in the right font but it
listed all the entries in the old document together with "Error Book mark
undefined" even though those entreis were not in the new document