Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Desert Rose

Default resume templates need more employment lines

I'm attempting to write a resume for my son who has several previous
employers but none of the resume templats have space for more than four. How
can I get thes other four in this resume? I am not a skilled Microsoft Word
person. Have Microsoft XP if that matters.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

The resume templates use Tables for formatting. Turn on the display of
gridlines under the Tables menu. You can select, copy, and paste rows from
these tables. http://addbalance.com/usersguide/tables.htm

There used to be a Resume Wizard. I believe it would not limit the number of
former positions. I expect you can download it if it wasn't installed.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.