Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leonard Leonard is offline

Default Customize or add bibliography style in Word 2007

I find that none of the bibliography styles fit my need. I am currently using
ISO 690 because it has the lest issues to my requirements. The only one issue
with ISO 690 is that, for a two-author reference (e.g. an article with
authors M. Anders and J. Read), it outputs (Anders et al., 2007) while I want
it to be (Anders and Read, 2007), just like that in MiKTeX. Could someone
tell me how to customize the bibliography style in Word or add a style from
Office online.