Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khardy3352 Khardy3352 is offline

Default Date expressions

I am developing custom calendar templates and would like to be able to enter
the beginning date (which can be any date of the year) and have the calendar
auto date the remaining fields. Is this possible in Forms, using expressions
in a text field? If so, how? I am a novice and am having difficulty
understanding the Office Help documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the date calculation primer at
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party which will show you the
complexity of field construction required to perform date calculations in
fields. You might be better following the vba route - Word's calendar
template macros should give you a clue where to start.