ASimonet

Default Why is the first page of my document page 2, not page 1?

Why does the page of the word document I'm working on show page 2 as the
first page of the Document? The first page should show page 1. (I'm not
talking about page numbers, I'm talking about where it says page at the
bottom of the screen?
Shauna Kelly

Hi ASimonet

Maybe the document has been told to start on an even page.

To fix it, click at the top of the document. At File Page Setup, on the
Layout Tab, ensure that the Section start setting is "Continuous".

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word