Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Turn off all kinds of wrapping in MS Word 2003

"Robert M. Franz (RMF)" wrote in message
Hi Alex

Alex Ferenstein wrote:
Wow, that's really useless advice. I was only asking about MS Word 2003.

I didn't think the Word 2003 advice "set the zoom to 1% with wrap to
window on" was more to your liking ...

LOL Funny how when some folks don't get the answer they are looking for,
especially when it's the only answer, they blame your advice.

~Beth Melton