Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RN RN is offline

Default Good Book for learning about Word 2007 styles

Most books, I have looked at only devote 10 pages out of hundreds to this
topic and are short on examples. Does anyone have a recommendation?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello RN

RN wrote:
Most books, I have looked at only devote 10 pages out of hundreds to this
topic and are short on examples. Does anyone have a recommendation?

for a "free lunch" I'd start with the following:

Creating a Template (Part II, by John McGhie)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...platePart2.htm

For a not-quite free lunch: the e-book referenced in my .sig deals a lot
with styles as well ... :-)

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Robert M. Franz (RMF) wrote:
Most books, I have looked at only devote 10 pages out of hundreds to
this topic and are short on examples. Does anyone have a
recommendation?

oups, read a bit too fast: both the article and the e-book don't deal
explicitly with Word 2007 (though the concepts still apply).

For a list of book reviews (mostly, I guess) by MVPs, see:

http://word.mvps.org/Tutorials/Books.htm

HTH
Robert
--