Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave[_6_] Dave[_6_] is offline

Default Default fonts

I am using Word 2007 and I can not find a way to
change the default font or font size so that it does NOT return to the
defaults upon reopening.
Also any way to change the default margins (I have a custom margin set-up
but it does not hold upon reopening the application) and default Paragraph
Spacing.
I would like to change the defaults for the Application not just the
file(s).
Can this be done?
Any help here will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S

Click the Manage Styles button near the bottom of the Style pane.

In Manage Styles, click the Set Defaults tab.

Have at it...

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible