Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Judith Weir Judith Weir is offline

Default Styleref heading not on same page revert to previous page

I want to use two styleref fields in the header that insert headings one and
two.

If the first heading two is not on the same page as its heading one, Word
searches backwards and inserts the first heading two it finds.

From my reading of online help, this seems to be the way it is designed --
although I'm not sure why this would be useful.

Is there some way to fix this?

I have thought of some workarounds but they make for difficult maintenance
for the end users who will own these documents. The document is lengthy -
perhaps up to 300 pages.