Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilbert gilbert is offline

Default How I can delete an item from the pop-up menu( right button of mo

How I can delete an item in the pop-up menu with appears with a click on the
right button of the mouse
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Display the Tools Customize dialog. In the Toolbars tab of that dialog,
click Shortcut Menus. On the floating menu bar, expand the menu in
question -- note that there are a lot more than you might expect! -- and
drag the command off the menu. You might have to remove the same command
from several shortcut menus.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oToToolbar.htm
for illustrations.

--