Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
adgohawks adgohawks is offline

Default How do I keep the orignial page number when copying to a new doc

I am putting together a workbook from several documents. In the new workbook
I want to keep the original page number from the source document and have the
workbook pages numbered.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...thSections.htm.

Note that unless you are explicitly restarting page numbering for each
document that you are pasting in, you probably have to do this for
each section (in the Page Number Format dialog box) in the target
document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP