Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LuckyLuke LuckyLuke is offline

Default Changing FROM field in an e-mail mail merge

Hi

I use an Exchange server with access to a couple of mailboxes, a personal
one and a general one for work only stuff. My personal one is the default in
Outlook but for work emails I always send from the general address. Is it
possible to set a mail merge to use this alternative address instead of the
default one?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You would have to have the email address that you want to send from set as
the default address

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"LuckyLuke" wrote in message
news
Hi

I use an Exchange server with access to a couple of mailboxes, a personal
one and a general one for work only stuff. My personal one is the default
in
Outlook but for work emails I always send from the general address. Is it
possible to set a mail merge to use this alternative address instead of
the
default one?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LuckyLuke LuckyLuke is offline

Thanks (sorry for the late reply),

Is it possible to set the work address as the default 'on the fly' in
Outlook (e.g. set the work to default, send the mail merge, change the
default back) or would this be lenghty and not worth the effort?

I presume you could do this with Mail profiles, but I find this to be a bit
of overkill for what should be a simple problme,

cheers

Luke