Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
padraigl

Default How do I link in a multi-page Visio chart.

When creating the link only the first page is selected.
I see no way of accessing P. 2
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shauna Kelly

Hi

Word can't cope with an object that spans more than one page. So there is no
way in Word to paste a multi-page object into a document. The best you can
ddo is to copy and paste each page of the Visio diagram separately.

And for what it's worth, when you come to paste, consider using Edit Paste
Special and paste as a picture. Several people have had trouble pasting
Visio diagrams into Word, but I have found pasting as a picture to work
well.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word