Carla

Default file folder labels

When I set a tab in the template for Avery 5266 Filing Labels, the tab key
does not work. How do I correct this? I use Word 2003
Anne Troy

Ctrl+Tab, Carla, is how you tab inside of label cells, but I'd like you to
read something before you continue, please...just the first paragraph or
two.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm

~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com