Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fitz fitz is offline

Default How do I start page 2 of mailing labels?

Useing Microsoft Word to make mailing labels and I have the first page done
but can't figure out how to go to 2nd page?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you click in the last table cell (label) on the first page and then
press the Tab key, you should get a new blank row on the second page.
Just keep tabbing through the last cell to add more rows.

Fitz wrote:

Useing Microsoft Word to make mailing labels and I have the first page done
but can't figure out how to go to 2nd page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If your labels run to more than one page you should be thinking of mail
merge - see http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm then
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Fitz wrote:
Using Microsoft Word to make mailing labels and I have the first
page done but can't figure out how to go to 2nd page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mev mev is offline

With custom labels, tabbing does not always maintain page formatting,
however. Some custom labels have a gap row, and when you tab to the next
page, the margins may be the same, but the gap row is not copied over. Is
there no way to say: this is the new label document I need, and I need 5
pages of labels?

Fitz wrote:
Using Microsoft Word to make mailing labels and I have the first
page done but can't figure out how to go to 2nd page?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Did you read the post you replied to?
If the labels are all the same create one page and print several copies. If
they are all different use mail merge.