Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
aristaeus aristaeus is offline

Default letters print on top of each other in word2003

We recently installed the new upgrade from Microsoft. However, we have a very
basic problem. In landscape mode all the letters display and print on top of
each other, making documents impossible - looking just like Chinese.

Yours in extreme exasperation and not just a little angry.