Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dale Dale is offline

Default Indent Spacing

I cannot get the top indent marker to stop where I want it. It will jump
from 1.9 to 2.1. I cannot get it to stop at 2.0
I know I have been able to select exactly where I want the indents to stop
in the past, and don't know what changed to cause the problem. Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

When dragging, the result depends on the document grid. Try holding
Alt while dragging the indent marker; this overrides the grid.
Alternatively, use the Paragraph dialog box to set indents, and type
the desired value.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP