RL

Default Inserted graphics don't show in web or print layout view.

I can insert a graphic (clipart, picture, word art, etc.) and unless I press
the [enter] key, I can't see the graphic on the screen. It will come up in
Print Preview, but when I close and go back to editing, the graphic(s)
"disappear". If I print the document, all graphics print as normal. If I
bring the document up in another system using Word (2002 or 2003), graphics
display fine.

I'm using Office 2003 on a Windows XP system [3.2 GHz, 2.5 GB RAM]. In the
Tools option, under 'View' tab, I have "picture placeholders" UNchecked and
"drawings" is checked; in 'Print' tab, I have "drawing objects" checked.

Thanks in advance.

RL (04/05/05)
Word Heretic

G'day "RL" ,

Sometimes you get joy from rezooming, ctrl+mouse wheel does this for
you or the menu.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

RL reckoned: