Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SoulFireMage SoulFireMage is offline

Default Hi, I want to create unequal width colums in word 2007??

I've been trying all morning to create 2 or 3 columns that have unequal
widths. Word does not seem to allow this easily and I cannot find it. Instead
I spent a while just dragging the bars back and forth, only to find that they
always adjust all columns. How do you switch this off please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Click on the More Columns item on the pull-down that appears when you click
on Columns in the Page Setup chunk of that Page Layout tab. That takes you
to the dialog box into which you can enter the width of the individual
columns.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.