Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AndyM AndyM is offline

Default How do I print landscape pages with top of sheet at left.

I have created a Word document of about 40 pages mostly in portrait layout
but with an Action Plan of 4 pages in the middle in Landscape. All
page/section breaks are fine but the landscape pages print with top of page
at the right which means the 4 pages of Plan don't flow naturally from one to
the next. It is OK for a few copies because I can turn the pages round
manually but how can I get those 4 pages rotated 180 degrees so a large print
run of 250 copies can be despatched without manual intervention?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

This depends on your printer driver and is not something that can be set in
Word. You might explore the printer Properties to see if there is a setting
there that controls it. It's also possible that a different driver will
produce different results (when I updated the driver for an inkjet printer I
once owned, the rotation of landscape pages was changed).

"AndyM" wrote in message
I have created a Word document of about 40 pages mostly in portrait layout
but with an Action Plan of 4 pages in the middle in Landscape. All
page/section breaks are fine but the landscape pages print with top of

page
at the right which means the 4 pages of Plan don't flow naturally from one

the next. It is OK for a few copies because I can turn the pages round
manually but how can I get those 4 pages rotated 180 degrees so a large

print
run of 250 copies can be despatched without manual intervention?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AndyM AndyM is offline

Many thanks. It is so good to know what the problem is. My printer does not
have the option to rotate pages but I can now stop worrying about it!!