Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PPJansen PPJansen is offline

Default How to fit a document in a specific number of pages ?

Hello all,

IIRC there used to be some such option to do what I describe in the
subject. So if your document is 5.5 pages and you tell it to do it in 4
then it will adjust the font etc. so it will fit in 4 pages.

I just can't seem to find it anymore.
(Maybe I'm totally mistaken and it was in another word processor)

If anybody knows, I'ld appreciate some help with this.
--
kind regards,

Peter-Paul Jansen
The Hague, The Netherlands

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PPJansen PPJansen is offline

OK Thanks

Jezebel schreef:
Some other word processor.

"PPJansen" wrote in message
Hello all,

IIRC there used to be some such option to do what I describe in the
subject. So if your document is 5.5 pages and you tell it to do it in 4
then it will adjust the font etc. so it will fit in 4 pages.

I just can't seem to find it anymore.
(Maybe I'm totally mistaken and it was in another word processor)

If anybody knows, I'ld appreciate some help with this.
--
kind regards,

Peter-Paul Jansen
The Hague, The Netherlands

--

kind regards,

Peter-Paul Jansen
The Hague, The Netherlands

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There's nothing quite like that in Word. There's a "Shrink to Fit" command
on the Print Preview toolbar, but it's mostly for shrinking just over a page
into one page, I think. But see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm.