Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Christine Christine is offline

Default Viewing Toolbars Word 2007

New user to Word 2007. I am looking for the Forms Toolbar. In Word 2003, I
would go to View, toolbars, and check whichever toolbar you wanted to have
appear. I need to make a form using the "check mark" box from the forms
toolbar, but I can't find the toolbar!!! Can anyone direct me to where
additional, seldom used toolbars are "hiding" in Word 2007? Thank you in
advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Developer tab - Controls group - Legacy Tools (looks like a file with
crossed hammer and wrench)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christine" wrote in message
New user to Word 2007. I am looking for the Forms Toolbar. In Word 2003,
would go to View, toolbars, and check whichever toolbar you wanted to have
appear. I need to make a form using the "check mark" box from the forms
toolbar, but I can't find the toolbar!!! Can anyone direct me to where
additional, seldom used toolbars are "hiding" in Word 2007? Thank you in
advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Christine Christine is offline

Thank you, JoAnn, I did find that after installing the Developer tab. Where
are other hidden toolbars -- MS 2003 was so easy to find them under "View"
and then just click the one you wanted and it appeared. I wouldn't know
where to find other seldom used ones in 2007.

"Christine" wrote in message
New user to Word 2007. I am looking for the Forms Toolbar. In Word 2003,
would go to View, toolbars, and check whichever toolbar you wanted to have
appear. I need to make a form using the "check mark" box from the forms
toolbar, but I can't find the toolbar!!! Can anyone direct me to where
additional, seldom used toolbars are "hiding" in Word 2007? Thank you in
advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The following will help:

Command reference:
Downloadable:
Online:
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...HA100744321033

Search commands:
http://www.officelabs.com:80/project...s/default.aspx

Get Started Tab add-in for Word 2007:

"Christine" wrote in message
New user to Word 2007. I am looking for the Forms Toolbar. In Word
2003,
would go to View, toolbars, and check whichever toolbar you wanted to
have
appear. I need to make a form using the "check mark" box from the
forms
toolbar, but I can't find the toolbar!!! Can anyone direct me to where
additional, seldom used toolbars are "hiding" in Word 2007? Thank you
in
advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Gotta be honest with you - I used the Help file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]