oe

Default Insert merge fields - Word 2003

When I want to insert merge fields in Word 2003, I have to insert all the
fields and then insert spaces and line breaks afterwards. On previous
versions of Word, it was possible to insert these as I went along.

Is there a way to do this in Word 2003, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You can get back the original interface to mail merge by selecting Customise
from the Tools menu and then select the All Commands category on the
Commands tab of the Customise dialog and scroll down through the list of
commands until you located the Mail Merge Helper item and then click and
drag it onto a toolbar.

Or take a look under Mailmerge in Word 2002/2003 section of fellow MVP Cindy
Meister's website at:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"oe" wrote in message
When I want to insert merge fields in Word 2003, I have to insert all the
fields and then insert spaces and line breaks afterwards. On previous
versions of Word, it was possible to insert these as I went along.

Is there a way to do this in Word 2003, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
oe

Thanks, that works well. Perhaps you could help me further - I want to make
some Christmas address labels with a bit of clipart on the left.

If I split the first cell on the label, is it possible to carry this onto
the other labels on the sheet without copy and paste, please? I can't find
anything about this anywhere.

TIA

"oe" wrote in message
When I want to insert merge fields in Word 2003, I have to insert all the
fields and then insert spaces and line breaks afterwards. On previous
versions of Word, it was possible to insert these as I went along.

Is there a way to do this in Word 2003, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm