No German letters

Old October 13th 20, 09:16 AM
MateuszW MateuszW is offline

Default No German letters

Good morning,

I am using Microsoft Word (Office 365) to write a document in Polish and in German. It is a translation of a German engineering documents and I have to use some German words in it. The problem is that I can write freely in Polish, I am using this language version of the program, which is necessary because we have many "strange" letters. But I can't type German letters. Like U or O with two dots above? I don't have those letters and I don't know how to create them. Could anyone help please?

Pracuję dla:
https://www.gruzar.pl/
Zadzwoń!