Problems Saving in Word 2007

Old February 12th 08, 04:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kcdaynic

Default Problems Saving in Word 2007

I am having problems saving while using Microsoft Word 2007 that is part of
Microsoft Office Professional Plus. I am having problems saving an existing
document. It is as if the file will not overwrite. I am able to "save as" and
save to a different location, but I am unable to overwrite an existing file
without first saving to a different location. After the document has been
saved to a 2nd location, I can then go back and overwrite the original file.
I do not get an error msg., the document just doesn't save.

I am effectively having to keep 2 copies of every document and alternate
saving locations.

I am really getting frustrated doing twice the work.

Word 2007 Alignment Saving Problems Dizzy Tables 1 September 19th 06 02:18 PM
Why am I having problems saving in Microsoft Word? Kelly Microsoft Word Help 1 April 20th 06 08:11 PM
saving file problems dave New Users 1 April 8th 06 06:15 PM
I have problems saving from Word. I cannot use the dropdown menu Laura Microsoft Word Help 2 February 12th 06 09:29 PM
Problems saving to network drive Richard Microsoft Word Help 2 April 15th 05 07:52 PM