Templates for home school high school diploma

Old December 17th 04, 05:05 PM
PwEngineer

Default Templates for home school high school diploma

Home schools issue their own diplomas. The Microsoft Word Template download
site was the first place I thought of to look for examples. I'm surprised
that none are here. I understand the potential for abuse, but surely a
diploma is worth nothing without an externally applied seal - and I have to
hope that people would check their validity if need be.
Old December 17th 04, 05:17 PM
Beth Melton

New template suggestions can be made at:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...ename=3&Type=2

(Microsoft is will not see them if they are posted here)

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/