Why am I having problems saving in Microsoft Word?

Old April 20th 06, 07:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Why am I having problems saving in Microsoft Word?

I am having terrible problems trying to save and open documents in Word 2002.
Everytime I try to save a document the computer locks up and the program
quits responding. This also happens when I have Word open and I try to open
an existing document. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Office and it did
not help. Does anyone have any ideas on what else I could try doing?
Old April 20th 06, 08:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See "Problems in Windows Explorer or the Windows shell after you install
security update MS06-015"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=918165

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP