Word program for middle school students that works.

Old December 2nd 04, 12:49 AM
Robert

Default Word program for middle school students that works.

Im a 7th grade student in middle school and I get a lot of reports and stuff
I need to type. I just got a Dell laptop to help me do and it came with
microsoft office word 2003. It is a good program but to complicated and
confusing for a middle school student who just wants to a report with some
fonts, clip art and sometimes borders. I thing microsoft should make a word
processor for middle school students that is easy and usefull.
From,
Robert
Old December 2nd 04, 07:46 AM
Ray

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0?= wrote in
:

Im a 7th grade student in middle school and I get a lot of reports and
stuff I need to type. I just got a Dell laptop to help me do and it
came with microsoft office word 2003. It is a good program but to
complicated and confusing for a middle school student who just wants
to a report with some fonts, clip art and sometimes borders. I thing
microsoft should make a word processor for middle school students that
is easy and usefull. From,
Robert

Listen to 97X!
http://www.woxy.com
Old December 8th 04, 10:12 AM
tweedepoging

Robert shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Im a 7th grade student in middle school and I get a lot of reports
and stuff I need to type. I just got a Dell laptop to help me do and
it came with microsoft office word 2003. It is a good program but to
complicated and confusing for a middle school student who just wants
to a report with some fonts, clip art and sometimes borders. I thing
microsoft should make a word processor for middle school students
that is easy and usefull. From,
Robert

Try OpenOffice, it's free (as in free speech) and very easy to use.
http://www.openoffice.org