Word 2007 Alignment Saving Problems

Old September 4th 06, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dizzy

Default Word 2007 Alignment Saving Problems

When I align text within at table to be left aligned and in the middle
vertically, it works fine. Then I save the doc and reopen and all the text is
left aligned but now it at the top. What gives?

Version: MS Word Beta 2007 (12.0.417.1006) MSO (12.0.417.1003).

Please help
Old September 19th 06, 02:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?RGl6enk=?=,

When I align text within at table to be left aligned and in the middle
vertically, it works fine. Then I save the doc and reopen and all the text is
left aligned but now it at the top. What gives?

Version: MS Word Beta 2007 (12.0.417.1006) MSO (12.0.417.1003).

I just tested in the Technical Refresh that became available last week and the
setting is saved.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org