lmf001

Default display one font color on the monitor but print in another

Hello -
I would like to have the font in Microsoft word be one color (display color
- dark blue) but print blank (print color). I used to be able to do this,
but I can't figure out how to do it in Microsoft XP.

If I change the display color, it will print in that color. I can manually
change the font color in the document itself, but that also changes the
display color to black.

Thanks
Graham Mayor

Are you trying to say that you want to print coloured fonts on a different
coloured background? If so then set the font colour to the specific colour
and set the shading colour of the paragraph from format borders and
shading.