Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tjsmags tjsmags is offline

Default Change HEADER titles on different pages

I created a merged directory booklet. I want to have a different header for
each new section of this booklet. Is this possible, or what else can I do so
that the new title prints on ALL the pages of its section?

For example, the first section of names (pages 1-3) relate to our family
named SMITH, so I want SMITH to be the header on pages 1-3. The second
section of names (pages 4-6) relate to one side of my family named CLANCY, so
I want CLANCY to be the header on pages 4-6. The third section of names
(7-9) relate to another side of my family named DOE, so I want DOE to print
on pages 7-9. The last section should be titled OTHER. How can I accomplish
this?