Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
schwine schwine is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
It's still not "right," but sometimes you just have to go with something
that works.
In this case I wanted to covert my Word document into a pdf file without the trailing pages.
So even though my original Word document may not be formatted correctly because of this action, it did accomplish my end goal.

Thanks again.