Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trish Trish is offline

Default Wild characters in Find and Replace

I used to be able to do this in the prior version... not sure how to do it in
my new version. If I have a doc with a list of items that all have a : after
them and the first written character after the two spaces following the colon
is a small letter and I want to replace them with a capital letter, how do I
do that? In the prior version, I used Find :^$ and then "highlight all" and
then used the change case function. In this version, "highlight all" is not
an option. Please advise.