Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rick Charnes Rick Charnes is offline

Default Keyboard shortcuts for page down/up?

What are the keyboard shortcuts to move the insertion point to the top
of the next/previous page? I'm reading that it's Ctrl-PgDn and Ctrl-
PgUp but those keystrokes seem to literally do nothing for me in Word
2003. I press Ctrl-PgDn and nothing happens. Can't figure it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

"Rick Charnes" wrote:
What are the keyboard shortcuts to move the insertion point to the top
of the next/previous page? I'm reading that it's Ctrl-PgDn and Ctrl-
PgUp but those keystrokes seem to literally do nothing for me in Word
2003. I press Ctrl-PgDn and nothing happens. Can't figure it out.

Hi Rick,

Ctrl+PgDn should work if you set the browse object to "page" first, by
clicking the small round button below the vertical scroll bar on the right
(between the double arrows), then choosing the page icon = the first icon.

Or you could assign some keyboard shortcuts to the built-in commands
NextPage and PrevPage.

Regards,
Klaus