Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Charles is offline

Default Layout with Text Boxes

Hi All

I have a complex tax for that we wnat to complete using mailmerge.

The information has to be placed inside boxes of different sizes that are
randomly placed on the page.

I am looking for the easiest way to place the mergeed data at the correct
place on the page. I have tried using text boxes but that is laborious and
hard to size them exactly.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Charles
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bear[_2_] Bear[_2_] is offline

I suggest you treat the form itself as an image below the text layer, then
create a table over that image with cells in the locations you require. The
formfields can be placed in the cells.

Bear
--
Windows XP, Word 2000