deb and kak

Default will not print office xp/students prints other reports

my daughter is trying to print her summer reading reports from microsoft
windowns xp for students. I worked before the summer break but does not now.
The printer is working because other document can be printed..........help
tohlz

Did you get any error message when printing the reports? Also, when you are
in the Print menu, can you see your printer name? Check if it is set to the
one you are currently using.