Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
EmZ

Default Only half the data....

Hello,
I'm using the merge function to generate a letter on Word using data from an
Excel sheet. I've gotten all the fields in and when i merge to the document
it seems to complete all, except that half way through all the letters I
generate, one piece of data starts to turn out "0". all the other
information from the entry is merged successfully so i don't understand why
not just this one particular piece. this only happens after 50 or so
letters, before that it merges with all the information perfectly.

thank you in advance.