J. Vail

Default MS Equation 2.0

I cannot edit or convert equations in Word 2002. Word identifies the object
type as Microsoft Equation 2.0. (The equations may have originated from
WordPerfect documents, which used Equation Editor 2.0. When the file was
converted, the equations appear to have been converted to MS Equation 2.0).
The problem is that Equation 3.0 will not open or convert. Can I add MS
Equation 2.0 and use to edit? Any other work around other than retype many
equations?