Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
larry larry is offline

Default Word 2003 Template Fill Multiple fields with one entry

I am creating a template for a business letter which has a name field in two
places. The same name goes in both fields. I would like to key in name in
first occurrence of name field and have the same name autofill in second name
field. any suggestions?
--
Larry
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement