Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gordom gordom is offline

Default captions in front of (across) the pictures [HOW?]

Hello everyone.
I have several pictures in my Word document (Office 2007) and need to
add captions to all of them. Due to the limited space on the pages,
these captions should be placed in front of the pictures (i.e. pictures
should be placed in the background and the text needs to be written
across them). I can't figure out how to achieve that. Any help will be
appreciated.
Regards,

gordom

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gordom gordom is offline

W dniu 2012-06-28 15:26, gordom pisze:
Hello everyone.
I have several pictures in my Word document (Office 2007) and need to
add captions to all of them. Due to the limited space on the pages,
these captions should be placed in front of the pictures (i.e. pictures
should be placed in the background and the text needs to be written
across them). I can't figure out how to achieve that. Any help will be
appreciated.
Regards,

gordom

The problem is already solved.