Bean Counter

Default Bullets missing under format icon

When working in "Word" something happened and "Bullets" are no longer found
under my "Format" icon. Consequently I am unable to change my bullet styles.
Need help to reverse whatever may have happened and restore "Bullets" to my
formating area.
CyberTaz

Hi BC-

Are you saying that 'Bullets and Numbering...' is no longer appearing in the
Format _Menu_?

If so, go to ToolsCustomize and choose the tab for Toolbars. Click on the
name 'Menu Bar' (_not_ the checkbox), then click the Reset button & click OK
when prompted to confirm. When you close the dialog box you should find that
the command has been restored to the menu.

HTH |:)

"Bean Counter" wrote:

When working in "Word" something happened and "Bullets" are no longer found
under my "Format" icon. Consequently I am unable to change my bullet styles.
Need help to reverse whatever may have happened and restore "Bullets" to my
formating area.

Bean Counter

"Bean Counter" wrote:

When working in "Word" something happened and "Bullets" are no longer found
under my "Format" icon. Consequently I am unable to change my bullet styles.
Need help to reverse whatever may have happened and restore "Bullets" to my
formating area.

Thank you very, very much. Worked perfectly.

Bean Counter

CyberTaz

N Problem!

Regards |:)

"Bean Counter" wrote:

When working in "Word" something happened and "Bullets" are no longer found
under my "Format" icon. Consequently I am unable to change my bullet styles.
Need help to reverse whatever may have happened and restore "Bullets" to my
formating area.

Thank you very, very much. Worked perfectly.

Bean Counter

Bullets and Numbering Format KI Microsoft Word Help 3 June 13th 05 08:56 AM
Word Icon Missing Gibbyfk4 New Users 1 May 17th 05 08:31 PM
Insert date/time missing hh:mm format in Word 2003 Doxigrafix Microsoft Word Help 3 March 19th 05 11:54 AM
Bullets and numbering not an option on format menu in Word asl Microsoft Word Help 2 December 5th 04 11:44 PM