Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jgale43 jgale43 is offline

Default How/where can I get a Christmas midi to insert into a document?

Christmas Labels Evan Mailmerge 5 December 4th 08 04:19 PM
how can I use this template without the christmas logo raqem7 Microsoft Word Help 1 May 29th 06 03:48 PM
embed midi file in word Barry Lee Microsoft Word Help 0 September 2nd 05 07:25 AM
Template for Christmas newletter and Christmas cards Cattle Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 12:24 AM
Christmas Name Tags? nannaoftwins Tables 2 November 2nd 04 12:28 PM