Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
4charity 4charity is offline

Default Directory Single Fields

I have used the directory feature in MailMerge to create a letter, that
includes information from multiple records. It also includes fields with
common information across the records that print at the top of the letter
Name and CLaimNumber, before I include the columns of multiple data.
What I need it to do is, again display common fields at the bottom of the
letter (ExaminerName,ExaminerPhoneNumber). These fields simply do not
print now. Is there a Here is what I have:

Dear «Name»,

Claim Number «ClaimNumber»

The following invoices have been reviewed:

Invoice Number Invoice Amount

Thank you for your business.
«ExaminerName»
Please contact us at: «ExaminerPhoneNumber»