Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
etr etr is offline

Default Why are my mark cites showing on my printed brief?

I am working on a legal brief and need to mark cites for the Table of
Authorities. I need to know why when I print the document, the marked cites
are appearing in the printed hard copy. Any advice would be appreciated -
thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Turn off the option to print hidden text. In Word 2003, it's on the Print
tab of Tools | Options. In Word 2007, it's in Office button | Word Options,
Display category (under "Printing options").

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP