Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
vmw

Default how do i return my keyboard keys to original settings?

Some of my keyboard keys have rearranged themselves (" has swapped with
@amongst others) how do I return them to their original settings?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Go to the Control Panel and open the Regional and Language Options, select
the Languages tab and then click on the Details button and modify the
settings to those that you want.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"vmw" wrote in message
Some of my keyboard keys have rearranged themselves (" has swapped with
@amongst others) how do I return them to their original settings?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

As Doug suggests, that particular swap (" for @) indicates that you have
enabled a UK vs. US keyboard layout or vice versa.

"vmw" wrote in message
Some of my keyboard keys have rearranged themselves (" has swapped with
@amongst others) how do I return them to their original settings?

Why do my keyboard keys type different symbols to that typed? lynlaz Microsoft Word Help 1 March 20th 06 10:18 PM
Can Edit and Start Hot Keys on the Keyboard Be Reprogrammed? Lizbet214 Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 06 12:08 PM
How do I change page margins to default To ORIGINAL settings? Matt New Users 1 February 8th 06 08:34 PM
International Keyboard mike New Users 2 January 23rd 06 01:41 AM
Restore Original Keyboard Settings ONLY Jeff Timmons Microsoft Word Help 1 June 14th 05 08:19 PM