Mesak

Default Word alert to save alway

I have problem about only one document file. I open it for read only and
close without edit, it alert to save before exit. How should I do to correct
this problem?
Jezebel

A document is changed 'automatically' for a number of reasons including DATE
fields, printing the document, or any number of macro actions. So you don't
save the changes. Why is it a problem?

"Mesak" wrote in message
I have problem about only one document file. I open it for read only and
close without edit, it alert to save before exit. How should I do to

correct
this problem?

Mesak

Example text: "(as of Nov 30,2004)" if I change to "(as of Nov 30, 2004)" it
don't ask me. After I close it before an approximate value finish, I can
close without ask for save but if I close after an approximate value finished
it ask to save when I close this docement. How can I disable this feature of
WordXP? I open this document with Word2003 this problem not occur.