plpercar

Default How do I insert name and adress in return labels template

I downloaded and saved (as template) a return address label template. How
do I insert my name and address into the template without typing it 80 times?
CyberTaz

It may depend on how the template was designed. Make sure you have filled in
the User Info (ToolsOptions--User Info), which may handle the issue
automatically.

If not, the template designer should be able to provide instructions on how
to use their template.

Regards |:)

"plpercar" wrote:

I downloaded and saved (as template) a return address label template. How
do I insert my name and address into the template without typing it 80 times?

Type your name and address into the first label (table cell). Copy it,
select the entire table (sheet of labels) and paste.

Note, however, that unless this template has more fancy formatting than this
type of label really has space for, you could have accomplished the same
thing by selecting Avery 5267 from Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes
and Labels | Labels: Label Options. You could then type your return address
into the text box, select "Full page of the same label," then click New
Document to get a document you can save for reuse.

"plpercar" wrote in message
I downloaded and saved (as template) a return address label template.

How
do I insert my name and address into the template without typing it 80

times?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Analyzer_08

I just used the "Find and Replace" (under "Edit" menu) feature of Microsoft
Word. Use the "Find," then the "Replace with," and then the "Replace All,"
then everything will work like a charm!!! You can even change the font, the
font sytle, and the size using this "Find" feature!

Hope this will put an end to your question!!!